Disabled LCDHype Driver in MediaPortal for Linux4Media Display (1 Viewer)

boris.werner

September 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

first of all, this is my first post, so hello everybody!

I am using MediaPortal occasionally the last time ad i really like it. Now as I have an LCD from Linux4Media, I tried to get it running. I downloaded the LCDHype driver (http://shop.smart-display-company.de/download/L4M_LCDHype_Driver_v1.1.zip) and LCDHype got the display.

Now when I copied the dll from LCDHype to MediaPortal, the MiniDisplayDriver shows the driver in the configuration screen, but it is marked "disabled":
(LCDHype 04_22_2008) L4M_128x64_c (disabled)
There is no difference, whatever configuration I change. When I click on Test Display, nothing is happening ad in the advanced options I cant access the LCDHype options.
Also The OK-button is disabled.
All of the other drivers (LCDHype or MediaPortal drivers) arent disabled.

Is there any suggestion? If I have to give more information, please tell me. I really want to use that display...

Perhaps someone can copy the driver into his MediaPortal and see if its also disabled.
Just for information, Im using a fresh installation of the current stable version 1.0.2 with Windows Vista Business SP1.

Thanks in advance,
Boris

O5Tw1nD

Portal Member
October 18, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello, you've solved your problem?

in Vista I also have the problem

not on XP

Since the display shows reactions. Unfortunately I have no idea how to configure a display.

When I click the "Test display" press the display will be blue, not more. In MediaPortal itself no responses.

if you know you could give me some tips so times.

Sorry for the bad English ---> Google Translator

boris.werner

September 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
I sent an email to the company (smart display company) that programmed the driver and they sent me a new version of it that works with media portal within some days. I'm not sure if I am allowed to distribute it in public, so send me a private message with your email adress and I will forward it to you.
Boris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom