MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 - V2.4 MP2 - V2.3.2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So maybe just remove the logo from the "Current programs" then?
    This is, how it’s now in MP2.4 and earlier. As described with screenshot the issue is, that sometimes a current program has not a TV tile next to it, so one won’t know the channel of the current program. I added the logo, so it should be fine now.

AdHu86

January 14, 2022
    Berlin
    Home Country
    England England
    I couldn’t post anything in the general thread, so I leave some words here. The skin is far the best I’ve seen so far. I come from Kodi and left due to many issues and the skins in the end. The MP1 try was a complete fail. I’m using Nereus skin since 4 days now and love the ability to configure the main menu and tiles on home screen.
    Just one question, could you also make it possible to change the tile images of the main menu within the editor?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I couldn’t post anything in the general thread
    It's just for announcements. To keep it clean, I closed it for editing.

Just one question, could you also make it possible to change the tile images of the main menu within the editor?
    They can be changed manually. Go to "\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Nereus\Skin\Nereus\images\HomeMenu" and just replace images. I recommend to use the same resolutions and to backup previous images, otherwise you need to reinstall MP2 to recover those (settings will be kept, if you reinstall).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    arf, i mean to have generic toggle, and managed by pluginame ?
    arf, i mean to have generic toggle, and managed by pluginame ?
    I want to propose an extra setting in the Dynamic refresh rate, and I'd appreciate it if you give a little bit of feedback here...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom