Diseqc Problem with quad monoblock LNB (1 Viewer)

hans

Portal Member
September 20, 2006
Hello Everybody.

I am having problems to scan stations on the 2nd LNB of a monoblock setup.
LNB 1 is positioned to Hotbird and all channels found OK. LNB 2 ist pointing to ASTRA and I only find a few stations. I am using a Hauppage Nova-S Plus PCI Card. Everything works with the Hauppage software.

I have tried all possible alterations in the setup (Simple B, B(A), A(B) and B(B) )for my 2nd LNB. What am I doing wrong????

Thanks!

hans

Portal Member
September 20, 2006
Hi

Hauppauge wasnt supported for DISEQ. I have purchased a SS2 card. Which works fine. I believe you need to install the latest driver from the Technisat homepage and redo the setup.

T

hans

Portal Member
September 20, 2006
Hi

My SS2 is using this driver:
B2C2 version 4.4.0.0 from 13.03.2005

I had problems with the driver which came from the CD. I only got DISEQ working after installing the driver from the web. Also, I remember I had to try 2 or 3 times with MP (with reboot and restarts) until it worked.

I have a monobloc LNB and adjusted Level 1 A/A to Hotbird 13E and Level 1 B/A to Astra. If I remember correclty the scans finds about 1700 channels on both Astra and Hotbird.

If you find the channels on Hotbird but not on Astra does not mean that its necessarily a problem of Astra. If the DISEQC comands downt work out of MP the LNB is just using the last setting.

Does DVB viewer find all channels?

T

defcon5

Portal Pro
April 16, 2006
Barcelona (Catalonia)
Hi Hans

I´ve installed Software 4.4.1 Beta Version (13.11.2006)
With ProgDVB software I found more of 3000 channels (TV and radio) and scan Astra and Hotbird fine, no problems.

In Setup MP I have the next:

LNB1 Hotbird
LNB2 Astra

Another quetion:

When begins the Scan, MP stop at end of LNB1 (HOTBIRD) and not follow for the next LNB. Why?

defcon5

Portal Pro
April 16, 2006
Barcelona (Catalonia)
Hi

Finally I've got scan chanels in Astra with this parameters in Autotune
MP 2.0.1
Skystar 2
Community parabolic LNB4

LNB1 Level B/B Hotbird
LNB2 Level A/A Astra 19
LNB3 None Astra (next)
LNB4 None Astra (next)

Total 1840 chanels (Tv and Radio, encrypted and free)
But now my problem is than I can´t see anyone
Only the TDT card chanels, Sat chanels view in black screen and no audio.
May be codecs? Maybe ....?
I´m working with this, step by step

Luck friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom