Diseqc Setup Editor (1 Viewer)

Mr Cool Span

Portal Member
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Diseqc Setup Editor
I realy like a Diseqc Editor, in wher you can setup the diseqc parameters
some thing like this, and i like it to suport up to 10 lnb ( yes ther is some that got a 10/1 diseqc)

diseqc.jpg

diseqc2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which driver and which MP version you run.
I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which...
Hi, my TV Server stopped working when I tried MP 1.28 pre. I made a complete uninstall of all of MP and a new install of MP 1.27...
Replies
Views
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but DD told me, those where beta drivers, and some cards did have problems with them. Here you can find stable older drivers, Digital Devices Store But 3.0.3.224 did not work for me, so the latest stable...
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but...
I recently upgraded my somewhat ancient 1.16 installation to the latest version, 1.25, and have a couple of problems, but the most...
Replies
Views
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM] "EnableEvents"="0" As soon as I set it back to the default value 1, TV server did no longer say port 554 is bound and TV was working. On MediaPortal 1.4.0 and earlier the reg value could be set to 0 without any problem...
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
I've described my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/satellite-tv-not-working-in-mediaportal-1-28.140530/ And...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom