Memory: 1GB
Motherboard: Asus
Video Card: FX5200
1. TV Card: Nova-S Plus
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
1. TV Card Driver: 2.123.26318-BETA
2. TV Card: PVR-150
3. TV Card: PVR-150MCE

I recently added a second LNB for Optus D2 and a Diseqc switch to the dish. Channel scans without the switch to the relevant satellite work well. With the switch in, you only get the first LNB. This isn't really news from what I've read.
I changed the voltage protection switch in the registry from 6 to 5 as suggested, and went through all the possible options for diseqc switch on the 2nd LNB. The first LNB is disabled during these scans as I know it's fine. All I get is channels from Optus D1.
I located and installed the beta driver from the UK forums and installed that. Again, rescanned LNB2 only, in every possible diseqc state. Still only D1 channels.
There is a bug track report that mentions issues with diseqc on the nova that was fixed in RC4 in early december 07, but it is listed after that as being ongoing. I'm not sure if that means the release version 1.0.0.0, which should include bug fixes from RC4, has a known problem which is ongoing, or if it was fixed.

Prior to using the beta driver, I was using the install CD V4, and the downloaded 4.6b. There was a post that someone had it working on the old 3.7 driver, but failed on 4.x.

Any suggestions for Diseqc would be great.

In anticipation of not being able to get Diseqc to work, I've got a 22k switch on the way. Both LNB's are LO 10750. If I'm wanting to switch between Optus D1 and Optus D2 on LNB's that are both 10750, would I use 10750 for both the LOF1 and LOF2 values, and the LNBSW value would be a frequency like 12500, given that Lyngsat tells me the channels I can use off D1 stop at 12483, and the D2 channels start for me at 12519.
Or do I just not understand what the LNBSW value is for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom