Do a Fast TV channel scan(UK DVB) (< 20 seconds) (1 Viewer)

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
July 16, 2006
UK
What we really need is an additional entry always at the top of the list - 'Re-scan existing frequencies' So people could do an initial scan of all frequencies then after that just re-scan the ones where channels were already found which won't change, unless you move area. That would cover all options

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Yes, in this very specific case. The problem can be recognised that way this time... but as you already said, Ziggo is notoriously sloppy, and it's possible they'll make a different mistake next time.
Yes, in this very specific case. The problem can be recognised that way this time... but as you already said, Ziggo is notoriously...
OWkee, I am a Mediaportal User for almost a decade now, so I think I know what I am doing, but none the less I am confused by what...
Replies
Views
Great, glad to read you’ll implement support.
Great, glad to read you’ll implement support.
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Actually because of the offset, 521800 becomes 522000. Updated values committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 onwards.
Actually because of the offset, 521800 becomes 522000. Updated values committed to 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will...
Hi, transponder frequencies sometimes seem to jump around like jumping beans ! But there is an answer ! Here is my updated tuning...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's a proper api that can be used, those are more stable than parsing html or emulating clicks on a website)
Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom