Dodgy! Media Portal for sale again on ebay! (1 Viewer)

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
Be sure to contact all those that bid on it and let them know its available for a free download. Its what I have been doing.

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
Just had a look, man you can't help some people one retard bid up to $50 on two seperate auctions for the same free software. I messaged him last week about this. Like I said, you just cant help some people.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Jeeze that guy was selling for $20 last week so I couldnt be assed doing anything about it, considering the holy debate that went on about it a few weeks ago but thats terrible. I hope they find a way to screw him.

Dordo

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2004
    Here is one get them to set up a second account and outbid themselves. Anyone could do this for them even, I would but this guy currently bidding $40 - $50 on 2 seperate auctions for MP is beyond help. I told him about this last week. If he was dumb enough to keep bidding I am not going out my my way to cover him.

Evanovitch

December 25, 2005
    I've contacted all bidders and the seller. Bidders can withdraw without the need to set up fake account. Search Ebay help and it can be found.

I'll link the bidders to this thread so they can see the problem is real.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi All

Just seen the writeup on Ebay link can we get this guy to write some manuals for us great SALES pitch it makes you even prouder to be a Media Portal user. shame about the price and the lack of concious.
    But maybe some people did a search and hopefully found us, so maybe not all bad if they did their homework like all good ebayers should.

Ray 8)

henrynicholson

Portal Member
    January 2, 2006
    I have to say, I agree with the last post. I found media portal on Ebay when I was looking for windows MCE and I'm sure the same must have happened to alot of people.

If someone is stupid enough to buy something on ebay without a bit of research then so be it.

Besides, this guy is at least selling them something, a hard copy of MP

henrynicholson

Portal Member
    January 2, 2006
    I have to say, I agree with the last post. I found media portal on Ebay when I was looking for windows MCE and I'm sure the same must have happened to alot of people.

If someone is stupid enough to buy something on ebay without a bit of research then so be it.

Besides, this guy is at least selling them something, a hard copy of MP

donmega

Portal Member
    November 14, 2005
    UREEEEEEEEEEEEEEKA I HAVE AN IDEA

OK so lets NOT STOP the sellers on ebay, when I do a search I see about 20 auctions from the same guy selling media portal.

INSTEAD, your gonna love this.

Lets have a few members SELL THE SOFTWARE TOO.

But we will sell it for .01 cent (or whatever the ebay fees are) :) hehehehhee

Anyone else think this is genious ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom