Does Moving Pictures plugin recognise WMV files? (1 Viewer)

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Moving pictures conforms to the list in MediaPortal.
You have to make sure the wmv extension is included in the list of, well, extensions in MediaPortal (configuration -> Movies -> movie extensions)

just checked, wmv is standard included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom