Does MP support win 7 yet? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
Not sure if this is the correct section to post but is there any advantage in updating a Win 7 system to Win 10 I have run Win 7...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom