Does not download any graphic (1 Viewer)

johan_80

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
First time I added a folder to the Import Path I had bad RegExps so almost nothing was added. But the shows that actually got picked up also got their graphics downloaded.

I finally found (with the help of a talanted forum member) a better expression and decided to delete the database and clear the chache.

Now when every show is picked up, My TVSeries does not download any graphics (thumbs, fan art, season banners). The C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners (and the other ones) are empty.

Scanning the library for changes does not help...

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries2.txt
    30.6 KB

Hankey

October 6, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi !

I have installed My TV-Series today and I have the same problem.

The Series are listed, but no grafiks or Descriptions shown.

Hope somebody can help us. :)

Koenig

Portal Member
December 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have this issue to.

The descriptions to every show downloads but no graphics, only the Fanart I add manually works.

The "MPTVSeriesBanners" directory remains empty.

I have no firewall installed, not even using Mircrosofts built-in one.

EDIT: I just recently cleared my database and parsed my series again, but the graphics still doesn't download.

johan_80

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
I have this issue to.

The descriptions to every show downloads but no graphics, only the Fanart I add manually works.

The "MPTVSeriesBanners" directory remains empty.

I have no firewall installed, not even using Mircrosofts built-in one.

EDIT: I just recently cleared my database and parsed my series again, but the graphics still doesn't download.

Exactly the same problem as mine. I've tried removing the database a couple of times but still no luck.
I hope someone can help us out...

johan_80

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
I think I found a bug.
If someone coule confirm this it would be great.
No graphics (banners etc) will be downloaded if you select anything but "Aired order" when importing. If selecting "DVD order" on just one show. No banners etc is downloaded for any of the shows that you're importing

Koenig

Portal Member
December 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I think I found a bug.
If someone coule confirm this it would be great.
No graphics (banners etc) will be downloaded if you select anything but "Aired order" when importing. If selecting "DVD order" on just one show. No banners etc is downloaded for any of the shows that you're importing

It seems like there's a bug.

I deleted my db, and parsed all series again and choosed "Aired" order of everything (just to try this out...) and what do you know....?

It downloaded alot of graphics...!!

Hankey

October 6, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I Updated to 1.0.1.0 (whon update becouse of the knows problems) and then I got graphics and metadata for all series !

Only the Menu ist very slow and hangs often - but this ist another Problem ^^

So - If you have 1.0.0.0 update to 1.0.1.0. :)

Users who are viewing this thread