Doesn't parse files on root folder

Discussion in 'My TVSeries' started by KRA, March 31, 2010.

1. KRA

KRA Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Norway Norway
    I just reinstalled windows and MP on a new HD. I got the MP 1.1 RC1 and 2.5.3.1008 tv-series plugin. Now I have a problem, I have all my tv series files on a shared drive, that is currently mapped as S:

File structure is as follows
    I have 2 (archive) subfolders that contain series sortet by subfolder pr series.
    All the "current" tv series is on the root folder, not sorted in subfolders (one big mess)

Now the plugin does not parse the files in the root folder, only the files in subfolders on the share.

As a test I moved all the files on the root folder into a subfolder (called current), then they get parsed !

I never had this problem before reinstall so I assume there is a bug in 2.5.3

Sorry if this is not a "correct" bug report, I just like to put my findings out there..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hakuna

hakuna Portal Pro

Automation engineer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, I also have this problem.
    For example file Californication.S04E08.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv is not parsed from (one of) my root folder.
    If I move it to the \Californication folder, it parses just fine.

Niclas

4. RoChess
    • Premium Supporter

RoChess Extension Developer

Ratings:
    +1,675 / 2
    I just answered this question for you in the expression exchange thread, so please look there.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!