[TV] Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC3) (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Unfortunately oo patch received -> it seems highly unlikely likely that the DD+ etc. are going to be supported by 1.1.0.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    WaltZ1000 made a patch for 1.0.2 perhaps he could apply it again, or someone else could make a patch from his work for 1.1.0. But at work I have a default 1.1.0 Alpha install, that can play back a MKV-file with E-AC3...I cannot test TV though.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    WaltZ1000 made a patch for 1.0.2 perhaps he could apply it again, or someone else could make a patch from his work for 1.1.0. But at work I have a default 1.1.0 Alpha install, that can play back a MKV-file with E-AC3...I cannot test TV though.

Or maybe not :) From WaltZ1000:

Firstly sorry for the time to answer, I just started a new job and I haven't been at home much this past few weeks...

Secondly I have been a trouble with my development computer, hard disk failure on the system disk (and only this one, I hope )

I have to reinstall Windows to access to the data disk, or switch it to a other computer...
    I'll try to do this this week...

The patch wouldn't that hard to be implement, but:

• I won't be doing double work as the implementation already exist
    • No one has provided me a sample TS file that can be used to debug the DD+ etc. streams (I don't presonally receive such audio streams).

So, let's wait after 1.1.0 is out and hope that we receive the patch in time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom