Donate to Mediaportal team (1 Viewer)

stinger

Portal Member
April 3, 2006
I was wondering how many of you people that just use Mediaportal and not donating money for the outstanding job the team do for us. I have tested Mediaportal for a week now and I'm so happy with it and going to donate money for it. What about you?

j1nx

Portal Pro
July 16, 2005
I also wants to donate, but i'm trying to save some money to buy me a TV-Card (500MCE) so i also can use mediaportal with ALL functions

Untill then i try to help in any way i can (not much anyway) but found something i can do with the marmitek remote, to get it natively supported.

And i also click now and then on the google ads, as they can be generation quit some money nowadays. But its forbidden to talk about that, because it's not allowed to motivate people to click.

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    stinger said:
    What about you?

I will donate for sure - as soon as 0.2 final is available and running on my HTPC :mrgreen: .

I really appreciate all the developers work and think this is a great open source project. But as I would have to pay for other programs with less functionality I will absolutly also spend a few bucks for MP 8) .

stinger

Portal Member
    April 3, 2006
    same here it isnt often I find a program that I'm willing to pay for but this is a damn good program so I will donate for sure

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have not donated yet,,just been thinking about it.
    I am making up my mind right now to donate to mediaportal when rc2 is finished.

Who`s with me?

Aquarius

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 23, 2004
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Better donation channel

Hi,
    I donated to MP a year ago through SOURCEFORGE, but I'm not sure if the money did ever reach those it should. I never got a 'MP donator" -annonation near my alias name in this board. Others have this :-(

Perhaps we should open up a PAYPAL channel dedicated directly to the devs ? Also then those people that donated, should get an annotation on every post they do here in the board.

"Do good things and talk about it."

/Gerd

Rybber

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2004
    Denmark
    Re: Better donation channel

Aquarius said:
    Perhaps we should open up a PAYPAL channel dedicated directly to the devs ? Also then those people that donated, should get an annotation on every post they do here in the board.

I vote for Paypal too, many people already have accounts, and it's really easy to use.

tkortell

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2005
    Vaasa / Sulva
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Keep in mind that a donation do not necessarily need to be in the form of money. It can also be PC hardware or maybe even software ;)

So if you have a TV tuner or some other hardware that is not supported but would like it to be you could buy another one and send it to one of the developers.

R / tk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom