Don't show hidden folders (1 Viewer)

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    It would be nice if MP did not show hidden folders like the "Recycler" and "System Volume Information" folders.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    cool, nice work MrMitchell

Did you make it not show any files with the "invisible" tage or did you just make a filter for the 2 examples you given ?

edit..
    No matter I looked at your patch. You hide the files with the hidden tag set.
    Nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
    So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
    Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
    Replies
    Views
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
    Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
    Replies
    Views
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom