Double click issues on my Imon (1 Viewer)

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi everybody,

I tried IR Server Suite - Test Build 1.4.2.4068.zip and I have double click-issues with my Imon on chieftec hm-02.. I tried imon pad with imon receiver and mce remote on imon receiver with same result... sometimes some button seems like the button on the remote is pushed twice...

wich information do you need to solve this issues? I think that I have an old firmware..

:D

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Do you have it set to use MCE Remote in MP Config and in IRSS?

If so uncheck MCE Remote in MP Config and see if that helps.

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yes I have unchecked Mce Remote in Mp config... the issue happen often with ok and back ( <- ) button..

Walzing

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008
    AW: Double click issues on my Imon

Hi,

do you have the same issue on 'enter'? I was think it's the repeat time in IRSS. Just started to work on this.

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Double click issues on my Imon

Hi,

do you have the same issue on 'enter'? I was think it's the repeat time in IRSS. Just started to work on this.

without irss I have not this issue on 'enter' (do u mean on keyboard?) ..asap I will try with irss active.. I tried to change the repeat time in IRSS without success.

thx

Walzing

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008

Hi,

I meant on IMON PAD. I use MP with StreamedMP and use 'Enter' button for channel list.
    I found out, that this only happens in MP. Pls try to open Debug Client in IRSS (Right click on tray icon) and connect to local host. Now try the double click buttons - do you see only a single click?

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    ok asap I will try...but with Imon pad on MP I have the same issue using IRSS

Walzing

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008

Yes,

and my question was - do you also have a double click in IRSS Debug Client (maybe with MP disabled)?
    It's just to prove my oberservation. In IRSS only I didn't have double clicks - but when MP is started with IRSS I have double clicks.

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    yes yes ok.. asap I will try with irss debug client...

yes, you're right...with debug client I have no double click issue with imon pad but in Mp I have double click issue on 'enter' button..

then something strange happened I have reinstalled IRSS and now with IMON pad I have the issue on 'enter' button in MP but with mce remote i have the issue on left and up arrow and the debug client works only with IMon pad and not with mce remote...

edit.. I activated custom hid on IRSS configuration and MCE REMOTE work with debug client... with right arrow I have only one click (so i have not the issue)... with up arrow IRSS receive left... ???

Walzing

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008

need to check that setting on weekend - maybe it fixes my problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom