Double klick on tray icon (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
When double-clicking on the tray icon, Restore should be executed. The context menu does not have "Restore" as default selection.

Maybe this would be useful if implemented.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I totally agree. So many times I tried to restore MP by double-clicking the trayicon, but nothing happened ;-) Setting restore the default action would be a small change, but for me it would improve usabullity a lot.

Maschine

A

Anonymous

yes, that would be great - i tried to double click many times before to restore MP as well without a result ;-)

keans

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Runs perfect, thanx! :wink:

Hope it will be in the CVS and the next release soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application for e.g. the .ts (or any other image, video or audio) file to MediaPortal, or via the File Explorer context menu 'Open with' as other media players can (e.g. JRiver). Currently all that happens when using...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom