Double klick on tray icon (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
When double-clicking on the tray icon, Restore should be executed. The context menu does not have "Restore" as default selection.

Maybe this would be useful if implemented.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I totally agree. So many times I tried to restore MP by double-clicking the trayicon, but nothing happened ;-) Setting restore the default action would be a small change, but for me it would improve usabullity a lot.

Maschine

A

Anonymous

yes, that would be great - i tried to double click many times before to restore MP as well without a result ;-)

keans

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Runs perfect, thanx! :wink:

Hope it will be in the CVS and the next release soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
    How about MariaDB? Or some logs?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom