Double, Triple and quadruple Episodes (1 Viewer)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hey.
What is the best way to do with double episodes?

For example: "top.gear.s01.e01&02" and in Media Portal i have onde Top Gear season 01 episode 01.

Is there any way to appear episode 2?
Or the best way is to divide *.avi?

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
top.gear.s01e01-e02.avi should work using the default expressions

That really works. But i have found that 1 have triple episodes and 1 quadruple episode.

ex: top.gear.s01e01-e02-e03.avi
ex: top.gear.s01e01-e02-e03-e04.avi

And this expressions doens't work.
What i have to change in default expressions?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Currently there is only support for double episodes, any more would require a feature request.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    can anyone post a screenshot of how are the double episodes showed in the episode list inside MP? Im not sure if mine are being correctly recognized

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over the years. I was looking into updating to MP 2 but when I ran a test it did not recognize the format that I have used with download tv series information with MP-TV Series (that I've used for 10 years on...
    I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over...
    I've been utilizing Media Portal 1 for about 10 years now. It is a great program, so I thank you for all of your hard work over...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
    Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
    HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom