Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
3DMP Beta2 Preview Release. (non oficial)

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/4:3/3DMPBeta2preview/

Details:

Download size: 6MB
Format: 4x3

NOTICE: I know that this skin have some bugs. I don't have access to all features. Please sorry for the inconvenience.

Tomorrow i will fix bugs on my todo list, and i will post in Main section download.

TODO List.

* Video OSD
* Current playing

some screenshots:

tvosd2xh4.png

9eg4.png
8ji7.png

7qd9.png
epgyf1.jpg

3fu0.png
4jo6.png

4jo6.png
6rq7.png

Kind regards

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    Vanessa said:
    3DMP Beta2 Preview Release. (non oficial)

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4967733

Details:

Download size: 6MB
    Format: 4x3

NOTICE: I know that this skin have some bugs. I don't have access to all features. Please sorry for the inconvenience.

what do you mean with "no access to all features???"

and by the way, why are you always making new posts out of every new version??.

i'll check it out directly though (-;

Don_Szturchen

Portal Member
    June 6, 2006
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Yay Vanessa !! :)

i've been waiting a long time for it, thanks for all your work! this is really great, have had only a look now, but will test it further tomorrow, i hope it is as good as the first impression :)

thanks again for all you work, appreciate it very much :)

best regards and good luck with further development

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    i have to say that i've been voting for Blue2 as the Default skin, but when having a look on this now i think i was wrong. you did a really good job there and with that new face Mediaportal will hopefully get even more interested users.

the skin really made a BIIIG jump from version1 to now and i really enjoyed playing with it. i like all those Dialogs which are looking really smooth! the whole outlet is very nice and easy to handle...

the only think i disliked was the style of the listbox (the small style, the big one rockz) and the thumnailpanel - they doesn't really integrate in the skin (they look so "normal", but i know it's hard to create something cool with the small possibilities we skinners have)...

nevertheless, this is a really cool and smooth and professional looking skin and i'm really looking forward to see it as the new face of mediaportal!

so just one thing left --- thanks for all the work and hours you put into this (and hopefully will put in the future), i know how hard it is!

regards - mofux***

!edit!
    i love the progressbars!

***who needs to go playing with this a little more

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Vanessa, in case you don't already know there seems to be a bug with recorded tv screen. When you go into it you can't get back out again, or at least I couldn't! Apart from that its looking really good, thanks for all the time and effort! Oh and no guide button in the Radio screen!

roosterx

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2006
    Högsäter, Sweden
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Installed your skin for the first time today, wow! it really is the best looking skin that exists for all HTPC programs out there - now i can hardly wait for your 16x9 version.

TIA for your hard work.

:)

pocketpal

Portal Member
    January 9, 2005
    Indiana, USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Like Nemulate said, the Recorded TV screen has problems, which you may already be aware of. I was able to get out of it eventually, but I had to hit the main menu button on the topbar to do it. Also, my recorded TV shows don't even show up, although they do in BlueTwo.

I was experiencing strange behavior in My Music in Big Icons mode, where pressing the right arrow didn't go to my music selections, but once i shuffled through the different modes I was unable to reproduce the behavior.

Lastly, IMHO your previous "cursor move" sound from beta1 was better. :?

Otherwise, very slick indeed!

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Yes think there is a similar issue with the list/icon option in radio as behaved strange at one point, couldn't move to the right hand side and list view wasn't actually matching the list type on the right hand side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom