download Media Portal logo (1 Viewer)

xxxomxxx

Portal Member
January 8, 2005
Zurich, Siwtzerland
hi

where can i dwonload the Meida Portal logo in EPS format? hi-res JPG would also do. Id like to integrate it into my bios so i only see media portal logo, media portal bootscreen and media portal, the real thing ;-))

already got the last too, now looking forward to integrate into bios...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
Hello. I just installed Media Portal 2 on my Win 10 Home PC, a HP Envy 23 all-in-one. I had to install the Windows pack and the...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It depends not really on us, but on what you set in your MP2 library settings. You may first want to check the WIKI of MP2 to understand how files are imported. Are . and , key broken on your keyboard? o_O
It depends not really on us, but on what you set in your MP2 library settings. You may first want to check the WIKI of MP2 to...
i have media portal 2.2 latest installed to dedicated pc for tv everything is working now but wen i go movies it shows like 70 maps...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom