Downloading Season Banner references old image (1 Viewer)

GhozTFacE

Portal Member
February 5, 2009
I've got a few series that when the whole problem with theTVdb and not downloading images correctly happened, that now when the new season banners get downloaded and they happen to have the same filename as the previous season banner they don't get updated. The season banner still references the old image instead of the new updated image with the same file name. The drop down menu for selecting the season banner is the exact same file name as the newly posted season banner on their site.

Is there anything I could possible do to resolve this issue?

Thanks in Advance!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    you can try deleting the season banners for that series and the removing the series from configuration. Then run Import, it will identify a new series again and re-download the banners.

GhozTFacE

Portal Member
    February 5, 2009
    Is there a way to just delete the season banners? I've tried deleting the entire series and reimporting it. That doesnt seem to fix the problem, I'm not even 100% where the problem is, it may have something to do with www.thetvdb.com and I just dont know it yet. But if you could give me directions on how to manually delete the season banner then I can try re-downloading the banner to see if the correct one loads.

Thanks for the reply!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Enter configuration and select the 'About' tab, you will see the paths used by the plugin. Your interested in 'Banners'.

From there simply select the series you are having problems with and delete that folder or browse that folder and delete the season banners.

You will also need to delete the series from configuration.

GhozTFacE

Portal Member
    February 5, 2009
    Thank You!!

Thank you so much for the help, it was driving me crazy. I honestly did not know that those settings were in the about setion of the program. Now I know, thanks again. REALLY appreciate it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom