Dual audio AVI - switch audio stream (1 Viewer)

BrunoXe

Portal Member
May 10, 2006
Spain (EU)
How?

( The 'A' buttom don't work. I listen the two streams mixed like in WindowsMediaPlayer)

Pawwlik

Portal Member
May 18, 2005
Hi
I have lots of DivX dual audio files, so I tried everything, but without success.

I've foud this: If you manually delete line "audio renderer" in media portal config file (I don't remember exactly the string - search for my previous posts through this forum, I have described that exacly there) then only first audio is played, so you can watch it with no problem. :D
But - as I said - you have access to the first audio language only.

P.S. It seems, that MP programmers never seen dual audio avi, otherwise they would solve this major problem (for nonenglish users) within the 2 years of development :)

But remember - each time running MPsetup you will have to delete the line again, because the setup program reinserts it.

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
you need extra software (and unfortunately I don't remember it's name) - use search

then A works (but for me at least, subtitles stopped)

biba

Portal Member
January 13, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi there,
any progress in miltiple audio channel switching in avi file ? "A" key still not working.

THX Biba

fanoI

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
I'm using ffdshow to decode video & audio in ffdshow audio decoder I've enabled
the stream switcher and the 'A' key works...

I haven't to change the bugged windows avi splitter, too :D

fanoI

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom