Dual Tuner Support (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Will mediaportal have support for more than on Tuner card? I have 3 pvr-250s would like to record multiple shows at once.

thanks

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    mediaportal will support multiple tuners
    but first we need to get single-tuner support up & running perfectly
    Frodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
    So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
    Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
    Replies
    Views
    It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
    It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
    I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
    Replies
    Views
    Yeah, better would be of course if the MP2-client.exe could kill running instances at first, because anyway only one instance per PC is possible. Maybe one of our developers has an easy solution similar to the batch file.
    Yeah, better would be of course if the MP2-client.exe could kill running instances at first, because anyway only one instance per...
    I am using MediaPortal 2.4.1. I use Mediaportal almost daily but once in a while (a few times a week) the MP2 client stops opening...
    Replies
    Views
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
    Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom