[Approved] [Dutch] Moviemeter.nl (1 Viewer)

knukkel

Portal Member
August 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Since all hardcoded moviegrabbers are removed, I've created a script for the dutch moviemeter.nl.

It also grabbes the votecount and rating correctly.

jerbob92

Portal Pro
February 29, 2008
Renswoude
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Mmm if i ad it manually it don't work either....

2008-11-10 18:43:54.343750 [Info.][Config Main]: opening video database
2008-11-10 18:43:54.359375 [Info.][Config Main]: video database opened
2008-11-10 18:43:57.671875 [Info.][Config Main]: EXCEPTION in DownloadFile | The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
System
2008-11-10 18:43:57.671875 [ERROR][Config Main]: EXCEPTION in DownloadFile | The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
System

That's all what have to do with the grabber

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mmm if i ad it manually it don't work either....

2008-11-10 18:43:54.343750 [Info.][Config Main]: opening video database
    2008-11-10 18:43:54.359375 [Info.][Config Main]: video database opened
    2008-11-10 18:43:57.671875 [Info.][Config Main]: EXCEPTION in DownloadFile | The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    System
    2008-11-10 18:43:57.671875 [ERROR][Config Main]: EXCEPTION in DownloadFile | The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    System

That's all what have to do with the grabber

:D for these lines
    I found a reason for this. should be fixed now and is working here.
    Could you please try again?

wimpies2

February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Bug in Dutch Moviemeter search-result

Hello,

When finding movies with lots of words like "The Bridges of Madison County" (especially with words like "the" and "of") the search-result is very poor.
    After some testing i have find that searching with "The Bridges of Madison County" is much better than the standard find-string "The+Bridges+of+Madison+County". So i have replaced all "+"-chars with a space.

Can anybody test this version.

Have fun,

Wim

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can confirm that very old workaround works. I just ran in to this myself and also made this workaround. Can somebody please apply this fix??

Users who are viewing this thread