dvb-ip MediaPortal IPTV English anyone (1 Viewer)

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Canada
Can someone tell me if there are any English language streams that I can add.
And if so..how does one actually add them to the TV server.
Running MP 1.1.0.0 and this looks like a cool feature.

Let me know thanks

Tine

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Kranj
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Hi,

IPTV is not streaming video. IPTV is based on your internet provider. If your provider offers IPTV you need to subscribe to this service. And then you need to find out addresses to use. Some providers publich them, some are hidding them. In that case they can ususaly be found on support forums or something like that.

Regards, Tine

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom