DVB-IP MePo 1.3->1.4 "no PMT found" (1 Viewer)

majls_files

Portal Member
July 1, 2011
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 FINAL
MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD
Windows Version: 7 x64
CPU Type: ATOM D525
HDD: WD 500GB
Memory: 4GB DDR-2 800
Video Card: NVIDIA ION
1. TV Card: IPTV
1. TV Card Type: DVB-IP
1. TV Card Driver: IPTV
MPEG2 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD
MPEG2 Audio Codec: LAV
h.264 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD
TV: Panasonic 42"
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI-HDMI

I have upgraded MePo from 1.3 to 1.4. After upgrade I noticed problems with IPTV. Most channels stopped working (timed-out) or they needed a lot of time to start (I increased time for pmt from 5 sec to 20 sec). I tried rescanning a channels to see if Service ID or PMT ID changed. They didn't.
While going through logs I noticed that PMT is not found but I don't know how can I fix this.

Can anyone help resolving this issue?

majls_files

Portal Member
July 1, 2011
I tried default value also tried increasing value to 20. It didn't help. In v.1.3 I had it set to 5, it worked great.

majls_files

Portal Member
July 1, 2011
I've downgraded MediaPortal to 1.3. IPTV is working as before upgrade to 1.4. I checked changelog and did not notice anything that would influence pmt. Did anyone else have same problem on release 1.4?

mindtheshark

January 1, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
same here....the 1.4 release is not working at all for IPTV

most of the channels stopped working (no PMT found) and downgrade to 1.3 seems to be the only solution....

whilliam

Portal Pro
May 8, 2005
Mont-de-Marsan, France
Home Country
France France
Hello, I've the same problem than yours but just for one channel: RMC Decouverte. (French ISP Free) with IPTV and rtsp stream.

Did you think to reinstall the filter after upgrade to 1.4, because install overwrite these files...

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you think to reinstall the filter after upgrade to 1.4, because install overwrite these files..

Yes. It gets overwritten.
    But in MP 1.5.0 the new DVB-IP filter is included. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom