[DVB Subtitles] - TS-stream needed (1 Viewer)

Icanos

Portal Member
November 22, 2005
Borlänge, Dalarna
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm currently working on a DVB Subtitle module which will be able to decode different subtitletracks depending on which subpid you choose. I just have one request, and hope that someone out there are able to help me... I'm looking for a transportstream (.ts) that contains dvb subtitles, audio and video, it should be a clip that is at most 10-15s long.

At the time I've come so far that I think I could print the subtitles on the screen, but I'm not sure because I don't have a transportstream including subtitles ;)

Hope you guys can help me!
/ Marcus

KXE_DENMARK

Portal Member
May 10, 2006
Aarhus Denmark
This is great news. This is the "most wanted" feature of MP for me. If I can help you with anything, please let me know. I do not currently have a .ts like you request, but if at all possible I would like to get/make one. I have a Hauppauge Nova-T and I live in Denmark where three channels are broadcasted with DVB-subtitles. With what program can I capture .ts files ?

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If anyone of you two need help with testing etc I'm all yours. The lack of subtitles is the one thing that still makes me use DVB Viewer(yuck) as my primary HTPC app.

All of the pay tv Canal+ channels have got proper DVB subtitles :(

Checksum

Portal Member
    April 16, 2006
    Taasinge, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Tourettes and Icanos - Join your forces and I am sure we finally will get the DVB subtitle support many users are waiting for.

I am also forced to use DVB Viewer right now, but I am looking forward to replace DVB Viewer with MP. :lol:

DanielZ

Portal Member
    June 28, 2006
    What's the status of the module?
    Is it possible to test it?

Did you get a ts-stream? I can get you as much as you like. :)

//Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom