[Rejected] DVB-T Config Form cosmetic fix + more comfortable. (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    I changed the scan button position (see red arrow).
    I also added some save settings for more users convenience (see red surrounded).

Attachments

• DVB-T.JPG
      DVB-T.JPG
      62.1 KB
    • CardDvbT.Designer.patch
      30.7 KB
    • CardDvbT.patch
      30.6 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D, but I think we'll reject this patch.

But there's a good reason: we are planning to rework the scanning sections for all card, clean them up, make advanced tuning function as "expert settings" and make them easier to use. we already have some nice ideas but had no time yet to implement them ;)

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D, but I think we'll reject this patch.

But there's a good reason: we are planning to rework the scanning sections for all card, clean them up, make advanced tuning function as "expert settings" and make them easier to use. we already have some nice ideas but had no time yet to implement them ;)

morpheus come please in the msn we have an idea für simple user config but we want you

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    we are planning to rework the scanning sections for all card, clean them up, make advanced tuning function as "expert settings" and make them easier to use. we already have some nice ideas but had no time yet to implement them ;)
    OK, thanks for information.
    Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey, thanks for sharing your experience and the settings you changed to get your Mediaportal PCs working on both Windows 10 and 11! It's always helpful to hear about these kinds of solutions, especially when there isn't much discussion around the issue. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but I'll definitely keep your tips in mind if...
    Hey, thanks for sharing your experience and the settings you changed to get your Mediaportal PCs working on both Windows 10 and 11...
    I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal core.dll based on 1.31 final MediaPortal version.
    Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom