DVB-T fast tuning parameters for Finland (1 Viewer)

oil

Portal Member
April 1, 2005
Jyväskylä
Home Country
Finland Finland
I coposed a
...\MediaPortal\TuningParameters\dvpt.xml
to enable fast tuning. It contains only 51 Finnish areas/cityes to select. When using this file tuning will take less than 1 minute per area/city.
Just rename (or backup) your orginal dvbt.xml and <File><Save As...> or <right click><Save Target as...> link above to the ...\TuningParameters\ directory.

Information is colected 4-Aug-2005 from Digitas web page (same in in English).

PM to me if more info is neaded.

File is updated 4-Feb-2006

Totaly aged. Don't use it any more. Oil 6-Apr-2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What we really need is an additional entry always at the top of the list - 'Re-scan existing frequencies' So people could do an initial scan of all frequencies then after that just re-scan the ones where channels were already found which won't change, unless you move area. That would cover all options
What we really need is an additional entry always at the top of the list - 'Re-scan existing frequencies' So people could do an...
Initially you probably scanned the TV channels in using the "UK - All Regions" setting, this takes ages. However once done you can...
Replies
Views
Changing the PID value made no difference however using the latest CVS appears to have fixed the problem with the no free cards available issue. I have discovered whenever I record "a program" ie record from the guide or using the remote contol in full screen TV or from the My TV page & select Current Program it only creates a 9k...
Changing the PID value made no difference however using the latest CVS appears to have fixed the problem with the no free cards...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-14) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom