[Approved] DVB-T2 Czech Republic tuning details (1 Viewer)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    New czech DVB-T2 tunig details based on czech ČTÚ.

Attachments

• CzechRepublic.DVBT2.zip
      50.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
    Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom