DVB-T2 HD Germany Rhein-Main (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pls find attached the new DVB-T2 HD for Germany Rhein-Main ;)
    *** EDIT *** Latest list after official release 29.03.2017 ;)

Attachments

• Germany.Rhein_Main.xml
      1.9 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
    I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
    Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
    Replies
    Views
    The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
    The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
    I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
    Replies
    Views
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
    The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
    Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom