DVB that worked OK in 0.1.3-pre, doesn't work in 0.1.3 or 0.2.0 RC1 (1 Viewer)

MikeG

September 29, 2005
Canberra AUSTRALIA
Home Country
Area: Media Portal Program
MP Version: 1.3.0
Skin: default
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Version 2002 SP 2
CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2400+ (2.0 GHz)
Memory: 512Mb DDR 266 SDRAM
Motherboard Chipset: VIA KT333
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Video Card Driver: v5.6.7.3 (Signed Microsoft XP driver)
Video Render Type: Overlay
Video Codec Type & Version: Intervideo
Audio Codec Type & Version: Intervideo
TV Card: Conexant 2388x IR Decoder (DVB-T)
TV Card Type: DVB
TV Card Driver: v4.0.103.0
Synopsis: I can no longer autotune my HDTV card. It's a Conexant 2388x Transport Stream Capture (Conexant DVB-T/Leadtek LR6650).

What the???

--

patched it to the latest 0.2.0 RC1 CVS - The Wizard autotune (for Australia - All Regions) starts at the wrong frequency, and proceeds to have an unhandled exception at the end. Tried doing it manually by continuing and ending the wizard, then going into manual config.

Trying to add the correct hardware (that worked ok in 0.1.3-pre) comes up with an error (I've forgotten the exact error, but it was something like "Cannot process adapter" and the autotune button (at the bottom) doesn't come up.

Not sure what's going on.

Just uninstalled 0.2.0 RC1 and reinstalled 0.1.3-pre AGAIN (clean install: deleted the install directory first) and sure enough it works first time...

It would seem that something was broken in 0.1.3 and is still broken to this day...

I'll see if I can check the events as per the instructions post... You have a coder based in Australia, I can work closely with them if you like.

Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom