DVD Ripper (1 Viewer)

T

tommygunner

I have used Mythtv on Linux before and love the DVD Ripper feature. Will Media Portal have a plugin like this?

A

Anonymous

DVD Ripper for Linux

I assume you ned one for linux, so the sooner you get started on it, the sooner we will have one :D

I have FULL confidence you can do it!

T

tommygunner

Re: DVD Ripper for Linux

b01 said:
I assume you ned one for linux, so the sooner you get started on it, the sooner we will have one :D

I have FULL confidence you can do it!

No, I don't use Linux much anymore for mediabox. Drivers were too much of a hassle so I'm playing around with Windows now and Media Portal. I'm looking for a ripper feature to be integrated with Media Portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
Replies
Views
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom