SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hiya all

Can we get audio options for DVD playback....like Prologic, DTS, DD etc?

These options are available in PowerDVD, would be nice to switch them on in MediaPortal too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom