DVICO Dual Digital 4 - device cannot start (10) for one tuner (1 Viewer)

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
April 14, 2007
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help

Using vista 32 ultimate.

Card has been working fine for 12 months and its done something which usually I can fix.

It happened before where one of the drivers listed in device manager has error device cannot start(10)

The other driver is working fine so this means my DVB-T viewer only sees one tuner so I can only watch one channel at a time.

As I mentioned, this happened before and usually to fix it I would uninstall the dvico software then also uninstall drivers using Uninstall Drivers option in setup.

I would then also uninstall the devices from device manager, reboot and it would detect them again. I would then proceed to reinstall the drivers and this would fix the problem.

However this is not currently working for me, still only installing one of the drivers properly while other remains at device cannot start.

Using dvico dual digital 4 dvb-t in vsita latest driver 3.63

Please help.

Thanks

arsenal333

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Melbourne
Home Country
On the DVICO webiste under the downloads section they have some tools the you sometimes need to run in order to 'fully' remove the drivers.
I've used them a few times, see if that works....

I've not had the particular issue you are talking of, but have had to remove the drives on several occasions

clone_tk422

Portal Pro
April 14, 2007
Yeah thanks..

This is what I have done on numerous occasions where I encountered the problem.

Didnt work for me this time though :(

I have a feeling if put the card in another PCI slot it may work I think that worked for me before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom