Dvico Dual Tuner UK (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
@Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
I have an existing media centre pc, which has a black gold TV tuner in it. I am getting twitchy about Windows media centre not...
Replies
Views
In December 2017 I acquired a Palit GeForce GTX 1080 DUAL OC for €529 on Alternate.de. It seems it has a similar board layout and I was able to apply the same modifications. However it would probably greatly benefit from an after market heat-sink. Palit did again a good job at providing a minimalist product which can be easily...
In December 2017 I acquired a Palit GeForce GTX 1080 DUAL OC for €529 on Alternate.de. It seems it has a similar board layout and I...
Here is a review of Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Dual. After getting myself a 4K TV I thought I'll try and get a GPU that does 4K too...
Replies
Views
Sure am! (unfortunately....) This was extremely helpful! Will try all of the things! Thanks for the quick response. :)
Sure am! (unfortunately....) This was extremely helpful! Will try all of the things! Thanks for the quick response. :)
Hi there! I am new to Media Portal. My goal is to be able to access to both my PC, Music,Movies & Direct TV all in one place for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm finally selling my Silverstone HTPC case since I've moved to a new project. I've already created an ebay auction here and will just put the link to the auction into this thread, so please bear with me if I don't redo the whole offer from scratch. I've compiled the information in german, since the item is located in...
Hey guys, I'm finally selling my Silverstone HTPC case since I've moved to a new project. I've already created an ebay auction...
Hey guys, I'm finally selling my Silverstone HTPC case since I've moved to a new project. I've already created an ebay auction...
Replies
Views
Donation made! Thanks again - this make sense now.
Donation made! Thanks again - this make sense now.
Hi, I'm a long time user of MediaPortal but have just moved to a new apartment with satellite and I've had some issue setting it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom