Emulator Frontend (1 Viewer)

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
It would be good if MP had a good emulator Frontend like MyGames.
My Programs is very good but its missing some nice features that could make it a very good plugin.I tested out Mygames plugin for meedio and it was very clean and easy to use and had some nice Features that made it very good.

You can see the features here http://www.getmygames.com/downloads/plugins.shtml
i also tested out GameEx wich also was good but i liked Mygames
in game window that u can control with a joystick and save state/loadstate/exit emulator

The Rest of MP is very very good

maybe someone could update My Programs and add some nice features or make a new plugin. I would do it my self but i have no idea how to program so im asking if someone can do it

sorry for my bad English

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
would this be hard to make because i can pay some money for someone to make it :)

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
oh I love emulators... all 160GB of emulation I have at least...

MyPrograms is ok for what it is.

Be more specific on what you would like to see.

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
I would like to see stuff like

- Pictures for the system u want to play like if u have 3 systems when u put your mouse on one it will show a system picture on the left just like My Programs does for the games. My Programs looks like you are just browsing directory’s to find your system

-faster display of the screenshots of the games/ when in the info screen the ability to choose witch screenshot you want to see example box/ss/title
-the ability to use videos for game previews as screenshots
http://www.emumovies.com/
-when u load a game and press say pause a menu pops up just like MY games where u can choose Save state/Load state/exit back to MP and some other stuff. Also to be able to change exit to stuff that makes the emulator exit in a good way. Some emulators when closed in a wrong way don’t save. Also in the ingame menu the ability to view cheats/Manuel. No one wants to stand up and to the computer to use save state or load state.
and some other stuff I can’t think of right now.

Just like MY videos and other plug-in don’t just do their normal job they have many other futures just like My Programs should

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
I don't see all those happening soon (or at all) except if one of the guys that made those plugins for Meedio also moves to MP or if you can call those as stand-alone (then make them look close to your MP front-end and call them with MultiShortcut).

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
:( ok i guess the only thing i can do is go back to Meedio :(

"I don't see all those happening soon (or at all) except if one of the guys that made those plugins for Meedio also moves to MP or if you can call those as stand-alone (then make them look close to your MP front-end and call them with MultiShortcut)."

so your telling me no one but MyGames guys can make something like this?is it that hard?

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
It's a matter of someone taking the time to do it. I cannot do it (else it would be one of the first things I'd do).

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
ohh so there is still hope .i emailed Mygames guy and he said it wouldnt work because something about code is different.Well i hope someone who can program does some of the changes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom