Emulator HowTo: version 0.1 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Nice Job, good work collecting them into one document...
You'll have to get Aurora13 to place it in the documents folder of the HomePage...

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
LarryGB said:
Nice Job, good work collecting them into one document...
You'll have to get Aurora13 to place it in the documents folder of the HomePage...

Thanks Larry, I'll add more details and there will be more emus there....

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Re: Launch a Browser from PM ?

Salut Jean-Max!

PM 0.2 seems inside MP 1.0.0.1.1

exactly!

Can you tell me the exact parameters to launch a browser ?(example : IE6)

I will soon add better "file-launch" support, so that configuration of every item can be done manually in plugin-setup.

Until then, you can try for example the following:

HOWTO: browse and launch IE-favourites in MP

Set up a new application in myPrograms with the following settings:
ie.jpg

(of course use your personal favourites folder).

if "ShellExecute" is ticked, you don't need to fill out the "launching application" field. MP behaves as if you clicked the *.url file in a normal Windows Explorer (=> it launches the associated application).

Hope that helps, and there will be more in two or three weeks :)

Cheers,

Daniel

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Re: Launch a Browser from PM ?

Hey Jean-Max, glad it worked!
Can't wait to get home again and code the "rest" of the plugin........ :eek:

Cheers,

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Happy new years too :)
Happy new years too :)
First, Happy new year to you ! Best wishes to you! :) Usually, a new version of MP is released at the end of the year. What's...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom