ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brownard
    I added a game icon "DefaultGame.png" instead of the video icon as the FallbackSource to the TE skin folder, no need to place the image in the plugin.
    If you exchange this file, all views will refer to it. . Maybe something for next version :)
    icon.jpg

Attachments

• EmuMediaStyles.7z
      2.8 KB

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have also configured the new version. Once done for one emulator with help of the wiki documentation it's easy for the others.
    So far all emulators work perfectly (N64, SNES, MegaDrive, DreamCast, PC) (y)
    This is far the best emulator package on market now. Another argument to use MP2 :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Borwnard I also added the game fallback icon for BV default and Win10 theme to the main skin. You need just to change the images also to gameDefault.png.

Unbenannt.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Everything is working perfectly, just one thing I didn't understand completely yet.
    There are small boxes popping up (E.g. "End" in screenshot) when pressing a button. Sometimes it seem to be a hint about a possible action, but I'm not really sure about it.
    Could you explain the meaning? Is It possible to deactivate them? It's not a big deal, but sometimes they disturb a bit :)
    Unbenannt.jpg

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No idea, it's not something I've added :confused:
    I can only assume it's the libretro core displaying it, are you able to reproduce it consistently? If so I can investigate it my end.

Edit: It's being displayed by MP2 because your controller mapping is interfering with the default key mapping in MP2. The "end" is displayed because the same key is used to skip the player forward, MP2 is helpfully informing you that as far as it's concerned you are already at the end of the "video" (I'd never seen that dialog until now).

This highlights a current problem with the plugin, I need a way to be able to "intercept" the default key mappings, I've always used a gamepad here which only works well because MP2 doesn't currently have very good support for additional input devices. I'll need to have a think and investigate a good way of implementing it...

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Edit: It's being displayed by MP2 because your controller mapping is interfering with the default key mapping in MP2. The "end" is displayed because the same key is used to skip the player forward, MP2 is helpfully informing you that as far as it's concerned you are already at the end of the "video" (I'd never seen that dialog until now).

This highlights a current problem with the plugin, I need a way to be able to "intercept" the default key mappings, I've always used a gamepad here which only works well because MP2 doesn't currently have very good support for additional input devices. I'll need to have a think and investigate a good way of implementing it...
    Yeah, I use keyboard at the moment, because it's my working PC. Before I install MP2 on my living room PC with Gamepad I'm waiting for MIA rework and a final version of the Input Manager.
    Thanks for your feedback, so I know it least I won't have the problems with a Gamepad!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brownard
    Is the Emulators v0.4 compatible with the MIA rework.
    After installing, I can not add Emulators any more. Here extract from Error logs:

[2016-08-12 10:33:35,879] [2864 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: Error building plugin item 'GamesDbMatcher' at location '/Services'
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.BaseMatch`1" in der Assembly "OnlineLibraries, Version=2.16.6.8411, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    bei Emulators.Common.Matchers.GameMatcher..ctor()
    --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
    bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
    bei MediaPortal.Common.PluginManager.PluginRuntime.InstantiatePluginObject(String typeName)
    bei MediaPortal.Common.Services.PluginManager.Builders.ServiceBuilder.BuildItem(PluginItemMetadata itemData, PluginRuntime plugin)
    bei MediaPortal.Common.Services.PluginManager.PluginManager.RequestItem(PluginItemRegistration itemRegistration, Type type, IPluginItemStateTracker stateTracker)
    [2016-08-12 10:33:36,270] [3255 ] [Main ] [WARN ] - ServiceRegistration: Could not register dynamic service with id 'GamesDbMatcher'

[2016-08-12 10:38:57,052] [324037 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Trying to show screen 'emulator_config_edit_name'...
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,078] [324063 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Screen 'emulator_config_edit_name' successfully shown
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,330] [324315 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Pushing workflow state 'ChooseCategoriesName' (id='e30dcbae-bb1d-4701-84b0-fa3624481648') onto the navigation stack...
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,331] [324316 ] [InputMgr ] [ERROR] - WorkflowManager: Error changing model context of workflow model '6c96c335-7a79-45da-90b7-541b3c7235ef' from workflow state 'a533006c-d895-41ae-86a3-df9193707120' to workflow state 'e30dcbae-bb1d-4701-84b0-fa3624481648'
    System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.BaseMatch`1" in der Assembly "OnlineLibraries, Version=2.16.6.8411, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    bei Emulators.Models.EmulatorProxy.GetGameMediaCategories()
    bei Emulators.Models.EmulatorProxy.UpdateGameCategories() in F:\SVN\mediaportal\MediaPortal-2-Emulators\MediaPortal\Incubator\Emulators\Emulators\Models\EmulatorProxy.cs:Zeile 193.
    bei Emulators.Models.EmulatorConfigurationModel.UpdateState(NavigationContext newContext, Boolean push) in F:\SVN\mediaportal\MediaPortal-2-Emulators\MediaPortal\Incubator\Emulators\Emulators\Models\EmulatorConfigurationModel.cs:Zeile 298.
    bei Emulators.Models.AbstractConfigurationModel.ChangeModelContext(NavigationContext oldContext, NavigationContext newContext, Boolean push) in F:\SVN\mediaportal\MediaPortal-2-Emulators\MediaPortal\Incubator\Emulators\Emulators\Models\AbstractConfigurationModel.cs:Zeile 129.
    bei MediaPortal.UI.Services.Workflow.WorkflowManager.DoPushNavigationContext(WorkflowState state, NavigationContextConfig config)
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,445] [324430 ] [InputMgr ] [ERROR] - WorkflowManager.NavigatePushInternal: Error in workflow model or screen
    System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.Matches.BaseMatch`1" in der Assembly "OnlineLibraries, Version=2.16.6.8411, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    bei MediaPortal.UI.Services.Workflow.WorkflowManager.DoPushNavigationContext(WorkflowState state, NavigationContextConfig config)
    bei MediaPortal.UI.Services.Workflow.WorkflowManager.NavigatePushInternal(Guid stateId, NavigationContextConfig config)
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,544] [324529 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Trying to remove 1 workflow states from navigation stack...
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,545] [324529 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Trying to show screen 'emulator_config_edit_name'...
    [2016-08-12 10:38:57,576] [324560 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Screen 'emulator_config_edit_name' successfully shown
    [2016-08-12 10:39:03,991] [330976 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - Error invoking action 'DeInit'

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is the Emulators v0.4 compatible with the MIA rework.
    No, it makes use of the importer and ML which has changed a lot in the MIA branch, I'll update it when development of MIA has settled down a bit more.

heiserfeger77

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to use Downloaddata with other languages then english. i'm looking for a german games site. I found a site here http://www.gametdb.com - it use the internal Nintendo ID for exacty results.

Or in a other way: Is it possible a google tanslate api update the only english data zu other languages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom