Enabling Fanart (1 Viewer)

AVGUY

Portal Member
June 24, 2008
Hi all,

Im really sorry to ask this as i am sure this has been asked before but i cannopt find the answer anywhere. I am using the Project Mayhem III skin and i want to keep using it but i really want to have fan art is there anyway to enable fan art in PMIII? I have read the skinning doc that came with the skin it says you can have fan art with it but it doesn't really explain how to do. I would really appreciate any help or guidance.

Many Thanks
AVGUY

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    You need to edit the skin xml following the skinning docu. I think it's explained pretty well there.

Which part is unclear to you? If you're more specific somebody can help you (basically you need to define one addition control of type image and give it a certain ID).

AVGUY

Portal Member
    June 24, 2008
    Hi,
    Thanks for you reply. It says this in the skinning docu but i'm really new to this but i'm not really sure what i am supposed to write in the xml doc. :sorry:
    "- Fanart (524) - Otherwise no fanart will be loaded"

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    It means you have to specify an image control with the id 524 (read the whole thing in context not just that single line). So just copy paste an existing image control and change as nessesary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom