enter channel 33 and it goes to 34, enter 1 goes to 2 etc (1 Viewer)

donmega

Portal Member
November 14, 2005
So while im watching tv when I want to go to a new channel it always adds 1, so if I want channel 55 it will go to 56.

Any suggestions ?

thanks

donmega

Portal Member
November 14, 2005
second link worked perfectly, just had to add channel 1 and all is well, unless i try to actually watch channel 1, then it goes black screen and is like hitting the back button on the remote, no biggie though.

Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom