Tools and other software EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. (3 Viewers)

hugocarmo

March 10, 2022
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Good afternoon everybody.
I started using this app basically to grab from different external sources and then to merge all of them in one xml file, but I cant add more than one source link. If I add one it works perfectly, when I add another line gives me the error that you can see in the picture attached, in the manual is says that we can add more sources, one per line but I cant.

Can someone help me please?

1646931347972.png

Thank You,

Hugo.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
SWR über TV-Spielfilm scheint nicht mehr geladen zu werden. Alle anderen Sender schon.
Kann das jemand bestätigen?

Attachments

• EPG-Buddy_ Logfiles_03_19_2022-14_03_07.7z
    404.2 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    SWR über TV-Spielfilm scheint nicht mehr geladen zu werden. Alle anderen Sender schon.
    Kann das jemand bestätigen?
    TVSpielfilm constantly is fiddling on SWR.. Right now you need to edit the "EPG-Grabber.Replace.TVSpielfilm.xml" again:

<cReplaceChannel>
    <Old_ID>SWR</Old_ID>
    <New_ID>SWR/SR</New_ID>
    <Name>SWR</Name>
    <Name_short>SWR/SR</Name_short>
    <XMLTV_IDs>SWR/SR|SWR</XMLTV_IDs>
    </cReplaceChannel>

has to be replaced by

<cReplaceChannel>
    <Old_ID>SWR</Old_ID>
    <New_ID>SWR</New_ID>
    <Name>SWR</Name>
    <Name_short>SWR</Name_short>
    <XMLTV_IDs>SWR</XMLTV_IDs>
    </cReplaceChannel>

I don't know how long this will last as it seems to be than TVSpielfilm is changing thins on a daily basis...

Is TVGuide.com working?
    Honestly? I don't know. I have no access to tvguide.com since years so it is more than possible that something has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Similar threads

Hi. Ja leider. Das Problem haben alle. Es sieht so aus als ob TVSpielfilm am 17.2.2022 seinen Dienst entweder eingeschränkt oder gleich ganz eingestellt hat. Zur Zeit wissen wir auch nichts weiteres. Wenn es schlecht läuft, war es das mit dem EPG-Buddy, leider... Wenn es etwas neues gibt, werden wir das im EPG-Buddy Strang einstellen...
    Hi. Ja leider. Das Problem haben alle. Es sieht so aus als ob TVSpielfilm am 17.2.2022 seinen Dienst entweder eingeschränkt oder...
    Hilfe: seit 17.2.22 stürzt EPG-Grabber nach wenigen Sekunden mit folgender Meldung ab: EPG-Grabber v0.150.326 (22.11.2020), ©...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for all of the hard work @kvanc ! To anyone who has not yet tested this out and has the means to, I strongly recommend it. I did not fully understand just how powerful and capable this tool was originally, but this is an amazing piece of work and as kvanc has said, it is capable of grabbing guide data from literally anywhere.
    Thanks for all of the hard work @kvanc ! To anyone who has not yet tested this out and has the means to, I strongly recommend it...
    Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
    Replies
    Views
    Some sort of polling is the only way I think, it's just a question of how smart we can make it, e.g. check recordings returned by the API against the database at some regular interval and additionally shortly after a schedule is due to finish (or start if TV Mosaic supports playback of ongoing recordings) to get them in the database...
    Some sort of polling is the only way I think, it's just a question of how smart we can make it, e.g. check recordings returned by...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
    Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
    Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom