EPG Information - only today and tomorrow (1 Viewer)

WideView

Portal Member
August 1, 2008
Since a week my MediaPortal TV Guide only contains EPG information about the current day and the day next to it.

Before that (and with the same DVB-C cable signal), there was EPG information available in MediaPortal for the upcoming three days. There are no errors in the EPG log file (see attachment). The "Refresh EPG" button in the TV Server Configuration did not solve my problem.
When I connect my Samsung DVB-C decoder, there is EPG information in that TV Guide for the upcoming three days.

Currently I'm running the latest SVN (revision 20268). With SVN revision 20143 I have the same problem now however that one was also running while there still was EPG information for the upcoming three days.

Hope that someone can help me to fix it.

TV-Server Version: RC2 with SVN-revision 20268
MediaPortal Version: RC2 with SVN-revision 20268
MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Aeon
Windows Version: Windows Vista Business SP1 (32 bits)
CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8750
HDD: Western Digital 500GB
Memory: Corsair TWIN2X 2x1GB DDR2 PC6400
Motherboard: Gigabyte MA78GM-S2H
Video Card: on board
Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 8.9
Sound Card: on board
Sound Card AC3: on board
Sound Card Driver: 6.0.1.5657
1. TV Card: Digital Everywhere FloppyDTV
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver: 4.5.N
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD8)
MPEG2 Audio Codec: AC3Filter 1.51a
h.264 Video Codec: Cyberlink H.264/AVC Decoder (PDVD8)
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Antec Fusion
Cooling:
Power Supply: Antec 430 Watt
Remote: Microsoft MCE Remote Control + Receiver
TV: JVC LT-32x70 BU
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI - HDMI

WideView

Portal Member
August 1, 2008
EPG information in the FireDTV Viewer application is the same as the EPG information in MediaPortal. So it is not a MediaPortal problem..

It must be the cable provider. However I don't understand there is more EPG information in the Samsung DVB-C decoder.

natomb

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

after updating to RC3, I have the same problem with the EPG. I have EPG for the next 24 hours only. Reverting back to RC2, I have EPG for the next 7 days. Is there an option where I can configure the days the EPG is fetched?

The DB used is MSSQL.

BTW: RC3 is working quite nice. Open problems are (1) no video in HD-TV with subsequent freeze of video on any SD-TV and (2) video DB import does not work.

Also: I would like to see a function to export my configuration and import into a new install. I know that sometimes the configuration settings change, but maybe some XML/XSLT magic can do the thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom