epg - no data available for all channels (1 Viewer)

gigilulu

Portal Member
November 16, 2007
I can't seem to get epg working at all using MP 1.0 with my dvb-s card. With other softwares like Mythreate & Progdvb, I can get working without doing anything. I tried many settings but without any success.

I know u can download epg from web & use plugin like, XMLEPG to import to the db but I am only interest in getting epg over the satellite stream at this point.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Kossu

Portal Pro
June 8, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
I can't seem to get epg working at all using MP 1.0 with my dvb-s card. With other softwares like Mythreate & Progdvb, I can get working without doing anything. I tried many settings but without any success.

I know u can download epg from web & use plugin like, XMLEPG to import to the db but I am only interest in getting epg over the satellite stream at this point.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

What card? Have u enabled EPG correctly and set what languages it should download for?

gigilulu

Portal Member
November 16, 2007
VisionPlus 1020a (dvb-s) card - PCI satellite card.

Yes, I have enabled EPG data for all channels & the language English is selected as well.

Found the problem. I had the region set incorrectly in my PC which gave the wrong date & time in the "program" table in the db even the computer date & time is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom