EPG (1 Viewer)

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi guys how do I get the EPG working in Canada? When I go to webepg config in the MP dir I see a list of countries but Canada is not list. I have a website where my lists come up and updated frequently of shows in my area here is the link.

TV guide in my area

Can someone help me get this going it would be greatly appreciated.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there

Sorry I cannot help with webepg, but there is the schedules direct plugin that also covers Canada EPG. I recall there is a very small yearly subscribtion though.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks alot for getting back to me so quick, I just wanted to know if there is a site that is free of use instead of the membership?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
    Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
    Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
    Replies
    Views
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
    I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
    Replies
    Views
    Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had the knock on effect with the highlight, which only goes to show the sensitivity of the EPG xml. If nothing else you confirmed what I thought and where I needed to look and thanks to your input, it is now...
    Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had...
    Evening all, I am having a little bit of bother skinning the EPG. The specific issue is the border highlight. It shows on all the...
    Replies
    Views
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
    So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
    Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom