Erratic Blasting

Discussion in 'IR Server Suite (IRSS)' started by Babnik42, May 30, 2008.

1. Babnik42

Babnik42 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    France France
    I have a problem with blasting from my MCE Remote blaster. I'm sure it's not IR server that's the problem though. Occasionally (more often than not now), blasting stops working. When I go to IR Server configuration, I can't test the blaster as it appears no blaster is connected. (On trying to choose 1 or 2, only none shows in the drop down.) This sometimes just fixes itself, but I don't know what the trigger is. Is there a service or something I can check?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ricbal

ricbal Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess this is somehow similar to my problem with blasting.. for me is even worse... I have the blasting function working with my TV but it simply does not work with my STB... As a suggestion, I always used the MCE plugin, and in older versions, the blast function worked perfectly (both with my TV and blaster) ... I'm doing that now.... and_81: is it possible that this problem has something to do with the replacement driver???

And, as a question: is it possible to make the old version compatible with MP 1.0 SVN? I mean, the 0.3.1.0....

Best regards and thanks in advance...
    ricbal

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!