error while installing (1 Viewer)

KaseKasimir

Portal Member
September 2, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey there,

I'm using Mediaportal 1.1 RC1 on Windows7 in a single seat system. While installing with standard settings (have left the IP and Port part empty) I get an error message while installing that the Apache server could not be started reason -8.
Any Ideas what the reason could be for that?

Greetings Carsten

Update:

Anyway I can reach the Page and can log in. But when I tab Tv Program- All Channels- "Any Channel", I get the message "The column state in table Program does not exist."

Here is the full error message for you:

The column state in table Program does not exist.

bei Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
bei Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
bei Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Error error, Object[] args)
bei Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)
bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
bei Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
bei Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(StatementType stmtType, Type type)
bei TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
bei TvDatabase.Channel.get_CurrentProgram()
bei Website.TVChannel.DisplayChannelMenu(String wa, String channelID) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\TVGuide\TVChannel.aspx.vb:Zeile 87.
bei Website.TVChannel.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\TVGuide\TVChannel.aspx.vb:Zeile 65.
bei System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
bei System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I really hope that you can help me because your program is just great.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There seems to be something that causing false reason -8 errors on the install, I'm still trying to debug that.

As for your other error, can you confirm you have used the version of iPiMP compiled against the version of MediaPortal you use. There were changes made to the MediaPortal TV database between MP1.0.2 and MP1.1.0 which results in this error.

If it still doesn't work, can you read the troubleshooting page on the wiki and post some logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom