error with too many episodes & new svns? (1 Viewer)

kirky

Portal Member
April 30, 2006
Townsville, Oz
Home Country
Hey Inker

I seem to be getting an error where nothing gets displayed within the TV Series plugin. Looking at the MP-TVSeries.log and it appears to be having a sql commit error on startup with my 1700+ episodes. This seems to only of started happening after applying the 13-7 svn update - on another PC with 2.3.0 it processes the same DB fine (I applied todays SVN to it and now get the same problem).

Atached is an extract of the log.

Any ideas? (apart from learning how to use the delete key...) ;)

cheers
kirky

kirky

Portal Member
April 30, 2006
Townsville, Oz
Home Country
oh yeah, this bit gets flagged in the error.log at the same time :

...2007-07-19 23:19:06.156250 [ERROR][9]: SQL:TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:Expression tree is too large (maximum depth 1000) query:update local_episodes SET LocalImportProcessed=1 where local_episodes.EpisodeFilename = '\\Kirky-server\TVShows1\Tripping the Rift\season 2\Tripping the Rift - 2x01 - Cool Whip.avi' or ...

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Wow, ok I didn't think about that. I think its easy to fix, so shouldn't be a problem.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hmm. Interesting... i have about 7000 Episodes and i don't get an error?

It depends on how many it needs to process in an individual scan, are you saying it works if you let it import all 7000 at once?

In any case I limited it now.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is this fixed? I tryed a reinstall today but can't get any episodes to show up in mediaportal. Get the same error in my log (both MP and TVseries log)..

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    It should be, but I coded this blind so without any testing.

You are using an svn build right?

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yeah used the latest from today..
    MediaPortal-svn--07-27-2007--01-00-Rev15338

Tried both 1.1.0.0 version and the latest svn version.

Only episodes that seem to stick are from buffy, angel, x-files, scrubs and traveler.
    The remaining ~30 series show nothing at all.
    Wait sanctuary episode 5 seems to stick for some reason too but not the other 4 eps. :p
    Also Point pleasant ep 1-10, not 11-13. :p

and btw the logo thingy for aspect ratios don't seem to work anymore either, all my shows get 16:9 logo.

hmm I just tried installing the svn again and suddenly all my shows pop up now. :confused:
    after I started MP a second time, now they're gone again. :/

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Do you still get the same log error? Its weird if it works for bobb with that many files but not for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom