ETA For MP 2 Final (1 Viewer)

xclocked

Portal Pro
August 8, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Does anyone know the estimated time untill the final MP 0.2 is released? I've been checking constantly and it's pretty heart breaking seeing no results :(. It would be be cool if there was some kind of a page with development status.

nst6563

Portal Pro
August 26, 2005
You'll see all kinds of results if you consistently check the SVN changelogs. Bug fixes galore.

Personally, they can call it Beta forever...as long as it does what I'm wanting it to do then I don't care if it's a Alpha/Beta/Release Candidate/Final.

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
/me thinks its time to ghost my current installation and get ready for a new MP :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Install Problems DE
Probably should be installed as a dependency of the install. @Developers can someone please check this?
Probably should be installed as a dependency of the install. @Developers can someone please check this?
Been attempting to update MP to the latest version (1.22) but I constantly get a deploytool crash, Details of the crash below...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 2??? DE
Gentlemen, please. This discussion is of the same kind as many similar ones before and likely to confuse anybody who is not familiar with the development history. There will always be specifics on one product that are important to somebody and others that are not. There's no good nor bad and there's no "use this or the other version"...
Gentlemen, please. This discussion is of the same kind as many similar ones before and likely to confuse anybody who is not...
Hello everybody, I possibly don't count as a newcomer, but I don't follow MP too much these days (or the forums at all). My...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom