ETVNet plugin update (5 Viewers)

Sgurovsk

September 13, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
etvnet plugin dispaying an empty page

Is there any special configuration trick to make ETVnet plugin displaying channel page? I installed on two different PCs (XP Pro and Vista) and only search works. Both 0.2.2.0 and the recent svn release behave the same: The plugin home page is empty, if I hit refresh, it is empty, search works I can get a list of items and watch them, hit refresh and page is empty again.

Sergey

sergem1

Portal Member
February 18, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
etvnet plugin works by parsing and recognizing web page content.
It looks like they changed channel page again. I will fix it in the next couple of days, should not be big deal.

Sgurovsk

September 13, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks Sergey! Your update posted on Sep 15 worked great for a week o so, and then... Well, I hate to say that... they changed page encoding to Unicode... So menu items in Russian are unreadable ... Is it possible to fix that again? Your plug-in is very convenent, we kind of got addicted to it...

Sergey

maxotin

November 18, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi Serge! I remember we worked together in Cayo, I'm now in Canada... I tried your plugin and agree with Sgurovsk - can c only karya-barya :) Can you please fix? One of eTVnet guys lives next door to me, so I can ask what is wrong. How are you? Oleg.

... the current stable version of MediaPortal is V0.2.3.0

maxotin

November 18, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
It works fine, although I can see some "code" before the description of each program... and the quality of video is worse that when I use WMP10, but I guess it's a problem of MediaPortal.

sergem1

Portal Member
February 18, 2007
Home Country
Fixed DLL (plugins/windows/etvnet.dll), I will post the whole package later

sergem1

Portal Member
February 18, 2007
Home Country
Can you please fix? One of eTVnet guys lives next door to me, so I can ask what is wrong.

Hi Oleg, nice to hear from you, could you ask that ETVnet guy when they would either provide some stable XML interface or stop changing HTML format?

Thanks!
Sergey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom