Exciting Team News - April Fool Joke (2 Viewers)

Your participation?

• Total voters

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Due to the current world economic status, we will no longer be able to host the MediaPortal website without additional financial assistance.

We have a few options and would like you, our community, to vote and respond in this thread.

The most likely option at this stage is to instate an annual forum subscription fee. Possibly 2 options to start with:
    Option 1 = lurker subscription with a very low annual rate (maybe 5$), will allow you to read all forum threads and will also allow 2 replies per thread. Not allowed to create a new thread.
    Option 2 = active subscription with a higher annual rate (maybe 10$), will allow full forum participation as current.

We are still finalizing the exact details and we look forward to your constructive inputs in this thread.

Edit by Spragleknas:
    REMARK: THIS WAS A 1. APRIL JOKE (A GOOD ONE :D )

luksmann

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2005
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I just donated 10.000€ to keep your servers up and running - hope that's enough, so other people don't have to subscribe - what the hell, I've got enough money anyway....
    It's always great to help such a wonderful project :)

cornhoulio

Portal Member
    January 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think $5 per ano for every one is OK.
    $10 for people which are posting is not fair. They should pay more to help others?
    Also I don't think that it is so expansive to run a forum like this on a server.

My 2 cent.

cornhoulio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom